NOTICE: Legislators have recently passed HB3878 which increases the Rental Housing Support Fee by an additional $10.00. The increase affects recording fees in all 102 counties throughout the State of Illinois and will take effect July 1, 2023.
If you have additional questions please contact our office, 618-283-5000.
"(a) As used in this Section: "Nonstandard document" means:
(1) a document that creates a division of a then active existing tax parcel identification number;
(2) a document recorded pursuant to the Uniform Commercial Code;
(3) a document which is non-coforming, as described in paragraphs (1) through (5) of Section 3-5018;
(4) a State lien or a federal lien;
(5) a document making specific reference to more than 5 tax parcel identification numbers in the county in which it is presented for recording; or
(6) a document making specific reference to more than 5 other document numbers recorded in the county in which it is presented for recording.
"Standard document" means any other document than a nonstandard document."
Note: The $10 surcharge applies to all real estate related documents executed on or after August 1, 2005. This surcharge does not apply to any document solely related to a public utility or any documents from a state agency, unit of local government, federal government, or school district.
Note: UCC/Financing Statement searches that are done in the County Clerk/Recorder’s Office may not be a complete search due to agricultural filings being filed in Springfield.
|Military Discharges||No Charge|
|Certified Copies of Document/Instrument (up to 4 pages)||$19|
|Each Page After 4th||$1 Each|